Mahri AKA SEG13 iNFiNiONAiRE's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"The interview with Dr. Blair was DOPE you can check it out here http://vimradio.com/…"

Mahri AKA SEG13 iNFiNiONAiRE replied Jan 27, 2013 to Video Club - War of The Worlds by Dr. Delbert Blair

1 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Mahri AKA SEG13 iNFiNiONAiRE

"Smokey you are the only one that came to look at this video... That's a shame!"

Mahri AKA SEG13 iNFiNiONAiRE replied Jan 1, 2013 to Video Club - The Antiterrorist on The Devil's Eye

3 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Lucas Torres

"I think the world has never seen what is about to happen and this is a good thing"

Mahri AKA SEG13 iNFiNiONAiRE replied Feb 15, 2012 to BLACK FRIDAY???

1 Feb 15, 2012

"Nope! it used to though"

Mahri AKA SEG13 iNFiNiONAiRE replied Feb 15, 2012 to DOES MONEY MOTIVATE YOU?

1 Feb 15, 2012

"Mike says Thank you for posting this. I think that it's all a money plan that's all…"

Mahri AKA SEG13 iNFiNiONAiRE replied Jun 21, 2011 to Floyd Mayweather Jr. failed to appear for a court-ordered deposition......

2 Jun 21, 2011

"OcShabba I am so glad you found us!"

Mahri AKA SEG13 iNFiNiONAiRE replied May 19, 2011 to Home School Your Kids EDUCATE YOURSELF

3 May 19, 2011
Reply by OcShabba Wells

"I am looking forward to this show, I love the content that Jazzy Juice Brings!"

Mahri AKA SEG13 iNFiNiONAiRE replied May 17, 2011 to Have you ever been on the edge?

2 May 17, 2011
Reply by Jazzy Juice

" "

Mahri AKA SEG13 iNFiNiONAiRE replied Mar 30, 2011 to Are we shocked by anything anymore?

1 Mar 30, 2011

"I think its in our nature to want what we feel we can't have but the secret is that…"

Mahri AKA SEG13 iNFiNiONAiRE replied Sep 23, 2010 to why do we always want what we cant have

2 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by sharon denise carter

"I agree with that 100% and it is so sad because that fear is Crippling!"

Mahri AKA SEG13 iNFiNiONAiRE replied Aug 29, 2010 to Why are People so Scared to be Different in Business?

2 Aug 29, 2010

RSS

SEG13 Sex Energy Transmutation & Transformation Course

Music Monday is Live every week From 4 - 9pm PST

Okay Ya'll it's on Tonight Music Monday start's Live at 4pm PST With Mikayla Love Lee she has a great ear for music You will be entertained by her selection of independent artist. The best Music that you Probably never heard. Join us in the chat Live.

5pm PST The Smokeadocious Music hour is on with your Host Ms. Smokey the Oracle Goddess Mother who plays what she likes, this is the time where she lets her hair down and you never know what your gonna get. She'll get chu all excited and then take you to Church, that's Smokey. 

Mari Torres AKA Sex Energy Goddess 13, Worlds 1st iNFiNiONAiRE & Orgone Alchemist Host a Live show Every Monday 6pm PST - 10pm PST

Ms. Smokey AKA, The Smokeadocious 1, The Oracle Goddess Mother Host a Live Music show every 1st Monday of the month at 5pm PST and on Wednesday's she does Free Readings on the Ask Smokey Show!

7pm PST Young Simba King Lion Host Sounds of Livity Were he shares music and his Views on life and being awake in 2013

What is 3 Dimensional Broadcasting

3D Vlogs

Work-Shops / Training

Mari Torres Host of That's My Word 3D Show is Hosting a 3 Dimensional Broadcasting Workshop For more information RSVP

Resources We LOVE!