I have been blessed to learn of some of my karmic lessons and soul group contracts in this lifetime. Let me tell you that I have put forth so much energy in resolving as many as I can to avoid some of the people I'm connected to in this lifetime on such a negative and toxic relationship. Very few are actually aware and open to knowing about the karmic lessons we share. I was blessed that my ex husband was open to it and we worked on resolving (forgiveness) our relationship as we knew we shared lifetimes together. We agreed to heal our relationship so I would have the chance to come back as his mother and beat his ass! My only form of authority over him I could think of. But others, are not open to it so blood or not, I had to let a lot of people go. In the end, it was validation that I needed. I found that in myself and in substitutes. I have a very very small group of people I consider family that are friends. I've learned not to open myself up so much to people so fast as I was the most relationship having person you would ever meet! My Facebook friends list has gone from 300 down to under 200. I had to value myself more to be cognizant of who I let in and let people in slowly. So tired of the karmic tests I was allowing when I was already healed in some areas. I decided to finally live again. Five years of soul searching and healing.....it's about time. It took me most of my life to start my newsletter because of fear or hurting others. That was a past life issue as a singer who sung background and was more talented than the artist. I never became the star I was destined to be because I was fearful of causing friction with the lead singer. That fear was in this lifetime and I finally busted through the fear and started my letter. Wouldn't you know out of 80+ people only one negative reaction? And the person didn't even read the newsletter, they made assumptions? Lol lol....Gods knot this and that past life fear is DONE! Next..........

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Loving, I love you for all that you honor me with your honesty, love and truthfulness. You have come along way and like I told you today, you are a very powerful woman and force to be reconed with your abilities far surpass your weaknesses and I can say I witnessed this transition. Thank you for starting discussions on my page and again you are greatly appreciated.

RSS

SEG13 Sex Energy Transmutation & Transformation Course

Music Monday is Live every week From 4 - 9pm PST

Okay Ya'll it's on Tonight Music Monday start's Live at 4pm PST With Mikayla Love Lee she has a great ear for music You will be entertained by her selection of independent artist. The best Music that you Probably never heard. Join us in the chat Live.

5pm PST The Smokeadocious Music hour is on with your Host Ms. Smokey the Oracle Goddess Mother who plays what she likes, this is the time where she lets her hair down and you never know what your gonna get. She'll get chu all excited and then take you to Church, that's Smokey. 

Mari Torres AKA Sex Energy Goddess 13, Worlds 1st iNFiNiONAiRE & Orgone Alchemist Host a Live show Every Monday 6pm PST - 10pm PST

Ms. Smokey AKA, The Smokeadocious 1, The Oracle Goddess Mother Host a Live Music show every 1st Monday of the month at 5pm PST and on Wednesday's she does Free Readings on the Ask Smokey Show!

7pm PST Young Simba King Lion Host Sounds of Livity Were he shares music and his Views on life and being awake in 2013

What is 3 Dimensional Broadcasting

3D Vlogs

Work-Shops / Training

Mari Torres Host of That's My Word 3D Show is Hosting a 3 Dimensional Broadcasting Workshop For more information RSVP

Resources We LOVE!